Empires 2.13.4 released
Empires 2.13.4 “Equilibrium” April 4, 2017
- Flags will now be (slowly) captured if the full team is present on that location, even if the amount of players is lower than the configured minimum.
- Added turret turning speed parameter to vehicle scripts.
- Rotation in second seat no longer coupled to turret rotation.
- View rotation is persisted when entering / exiting vehicles.
- Artillery now has slight horizontal movement ability.
- Slightly prettier tank deaths.
- Added HUD element to warn players of CV attacks.
- Research is now paused when the last radar is destroyed.
- Added tutorial bot spawner entity (emp_tutorial_bot_spawner).
- Added commander target entity (emp_commander_auto_target).
- Enabled detail shapes
- Detail models now hide when under a building.
- Detail draw distance is now controlled by the server instead of the client.
- Fixed chat swallowing character after a %.
- Flags no longer continue capping after a game ends.
- Vehicles are now lag compensated, allowing you to hit people with hitscan weapons while driving.
- Removed tank cannon kick to fix aiming with double cannons.
- Included new cliff textures.
- Renamed stock maps to indicate play type to help players vote for maps: (affected: district402, urbanchaos, eastborough, glycencity, escort) ** Conquest maps (like district, vehicletraining) begin with ‘’con_’’ ** Commander maps stay ‘’emp_’’ ** Assault maps (like escort) begin with ‘’as_’’ ** Fun / intermission maps (like minigames) begin with ‘’fun_’’
- Better statistics tracking
- Amount of units required for getting a point by recycling 150-> 100.
- Lowering wages.
- Deflective & Capacitve cost 20 -> 18.
- Rename Seismic Grenade into Seismic Resonator.
- More explosive force for arty cannons.
- Slightly decreased machine gun damage to compensate for lag compensation.
Discuss this on the forums.